Friday, January 04, 2013
Happy new year everyone!
So I survived the holidays, despite a few cases of falling off the wagon. It just goes to highlight why I need to stay on track with my diet, as after a week of eating "holiday food", my face looks to have aged ten years, my head aches regularly again, and my belly looks like pizza dough! Next year, I'm going to use this as a reminder why I need to politely say "no thank you" to family offering cookies and other off-limit treats.
I've set a few goals for myself in 2013:
- Plan my wedding, and enjoy the process
- Manage my diet, avoiding all trigger foods
- Complete the quilts that I have been procrastinating over
- Run my second half marathon, and improve my time
- Wake up consistently without hitting snooze, and do 20-30 min of exercise each morning
- Complete at least one section of the CPA qualifying exam
I know I can do this if I stay focused!