Thursday, January 03, 2013
My New Year's resolution is to get back into the habit of making short-term (monthly and/or weekly) goals for myself again. That tactic seemed to work pretty well for me the few months when I did it this fall, so it is definitely worth revisiting!
So without further ado:
For the month of January -
1. I will track my food daily!
1a. I will drink at least 8 glasses of water daily!
1b. I will eat at least 7 servings of fruits and veggies each day!
2. I will track my fitness daily!
2a. I will walk/jog at least 75 miles!
2b. I will log 2000 fitness minutes!
3. I will add my calories burned to the January Calorie Torch challenge thread daily!
4. I will earn 3000 sparkpoints!
5. I will leave my office desk completely cleared every Friday!
6. I will progress report in my blog!
7. My target weight for January 31 is 228 (this would be an 8 lb loss for the month)!
To great things in the month ahead!!