Wednesday, January 02, 2013
You know I've always lived by No man knoweth the day nor the hour so I'm not going to stop "planting my potatoes" just on the off chance it means tomorrow. Nor will I let myself live in fear or the idea of Oh it's hereditary so chances are no matter what I do I'm going to end up with it. I have faith in my maker and what I am doing.
I also believe that it was no accident that i was shown Eat To Live when I was. That was in his timing as well.
I had been told by my doctor that if I didn't change my diet and increase my exercise I wouldn't live to see 55. The next day I was flipping through the channels and Dr Fuhrman was on PBS with The 3 Steps to Incredible health.
I watched it with an open mind and acceptance and began following the Nutritarian lifestyle.
I lost 20 pounds the first six weeks and my doctor was amazed at how my medical health issues had begun to reverse themselves.
I have hereditary Type 2 Diabetes in the family both sides. I was onset adult Diabetes when I started I no longer do. I had IBS when I started I no longer do. I had Asthma to the point of needing an Advair Puffer twice a day. I no longer do. I had Arthritis in my knees so bad I could barely walk especially go up and down stairs I no longer do.
I have now lost a total of 110 pounds and went fro a size 24 to a size 14/16 at present.
I have a very obese Diabetic friend who has joined me and in four short weeks her blood sugar counts have went from the consistent double digits to the single digits and is holding. Her Doctor has had to reduce her insulin levels.
So the proof is in the pudding as they say. I have lost that weight and have kept it off no yo yoing.
No more temporary weight loss programs for me. No more crash diets, diet drinks diet pills. Just a 90/10 ration of fruits, vegetables, complex carbs diary and meat. Absolutely nothing processed.
My energy levels that used to fluctuate drastically from one end of the spectrum to the other have balanced out and remain consistent.
I've never had this success with any other weight loss program I've been on and believe me I've been on far to many too count and had failure with everyone of them.. I've been Nutritarian now for 18 months and have absolutely no problem with "falling of the wagon." Matter of fact I have lost those cravings for salt, sugar, I simply don't need them any more.
Sure I indulge every once in awhile I haven't had to eliminate specific foods and tell myself that I can never have them again. I am now in control of what goes into my mouth not the other way around. Food no longer controls me.
1. I made a choice to greatly lower the risks of having a heart attack, a stroke, and being demented in your later years. Become a Nutritarian this year! Starting Now!
2. I am enjoying the pleasure and rewards I receive from a healthier lifestyle. Become a Nutritarian this year! Starting Now!
Initially it will take effort and strength, but the results are priceless.
3. Do not wait; fix your health now, while the opportunity still presents itself!
Become a Nutritarian this year! Starting Now!
4. Eating low nutrient foods fuels overeating behavior, instead flood your cells with nutrients to beat food addictions. Become a Nutritarian this year! Starting Now!
5. I've learned to eat for optimal health and never diet again, my ideal weight and many other wondrous things have followed! Become a Nutritarian this year! Starting Now!