13 resolutions for 2013
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
So, at first I was going to aim for 13 resolutions, but in all reality, my goals are simple. Instead of 13 resolutions, I have the following:
1. Run at least 13 races
2. Drop at least 13 pounds (on NYE I weighed 165)
3. Do at least 13 sets of 13 crunches a week.
4. Blog about reading at least 13 times.
5. Volunteer at least 13 times.
These are my other goals this year- not resolutions, but goals:
1. Take and pass doctoral comprehensive exams (April-May)
2. Start dissertation process for PhD. program