SparkCoach Proud Challenge
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
The SparkCoach challenge today is to "write down 3 recent accomplishments that you are proud of. These can be things you've achieved at work or school, at home, along your healthy lifestyle journey---anything at all."
If by recent we mean today, I'd say my accomplishments are:
1. getting to daughter's home by 7:15am and helping with the kids this morning - clothing, hair, breakfast, getting packed up
2. taking Natalie to YMCA camp this morning on time and with her lunch, swim suit, and everything she needed
3. doing an awesome half hour elliptical workout with resistence and incline while Gwen was in the nursery; trying the new Precor stationery bike for another half hour workout
And I'll throw in a few more:
4. healthy breakfast
5. drinking water
6. getting enough sleep
7. healthy snack
8. putting up Christmas decorations
9. cleaning up the kitchen
10. problem solving: putting Gwen's crib mattress on floor with sheet and covers because she now sleeps in junior bed at home and I'm saving my back (hard to pick her up to put her in crib - have ordered junior bed but it isn't here yet)
11.tracking my exercise and food so far today
12. stayed within my calorie range yesterday and felt "slender" this morning!
13. middle two on the scale this morning (but I understand I still need to work so it will stay there)
I suspect I'm pretty good at bragging about myself now and probably don't need this exercise. Nonetheless, I'm committed to doing the SparkCoach challenges because there will be some I need very much.