Goals for January 2013
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Goals for January 2013. We all know how important it is to set reachable targets and goals on this journey. It is just as important to reward yourself when reaching these goals and it is important to hold yourself accountable when you don’t do as well. The only way to conquer and win this fight is to have a game plan and make necessary adjustment along the way; this means dedication and commitment to yourself and for yourself.
My weight loss goals for January 2013: Lose a solid 8 pounds! That’s about 2 pounds per week.
How am I going to do this?
• Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day
• Eat within my calorie range
• Cardio 4 x per week for at least 30 minutes
• A well-structured strength training program 3 x per week
• Weigh for record every Monday
• Support my SparkTeam daily and seek encouragement and advice
From June 18, 2012 – December 31, 2013 I lost 40 pounds; I’m excited about that but I still have a long way to go. I am motivated and I feel like I can reach my goals if I stick to the game plan and make adjustments where needed. This is not a one size fit all program; you must do what works for you! I look forward to hearing about your success and downfalls; we all learn from each other; the journey begins/continues now!