Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Some different goals for me in 2013:
- Weight maintenance! I'm at 180.8 right now, and my PCP and Bariatric Dr both have indicated they do not want me to lose any more weight. So my goal is to stay between 175 and 185.
- Running: At least four 5K races this year, and at least one 10K. Improve my 5K time to 27 minutes or better. For the 10K, I'll be thrilled if I finish in under 60 minutes!
- Projects: I've had this desire to build my own outdoor shed, which is something we need anyway, and my hunch is that I can do it much cheaper than if I buy one. So I'm going to invest in the plans to do such, including the ground prep, etc. The nice part is I can spread the funding for it so it does not become a financial pain.
- Financial: Continue to improve our financial house (i.e...reducing debt, contribute more to 401K, ,etc).
- Work: I started in a new position last September, so my goal here is real simple -- continue to learn and grow!
- Procrastination: I've gotten better about this, but I still procrastinate too often. Work to procrastinate less and do more!
- Live in the moment! Family, friends, events, sights, sounds, etc.
Happy 2013 to all my of SP friends!!