New Year's Resolutions
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Ok, here we are, the end of the first day of 2013. Guess I should look at the goals (not resolutions) I have for this year. I say goals only because resolutions are too easy to be given up on and forgotten. My first day has been super productive. Tire refunded from Pep Boys...check, Christmas tree down...check, Direct TV installation set up...check, ADT installation set up...check, up graded internet (for less $$$)...check, corned beef and sauerkraut....check, Christmas gifts away...check.
Goals for 2013
1) Get more organized (I am working on getting this in order before going back to work)
2) Focus on my health more (get back into a gym routine and watching what I eat...and I can't forget my WATER intake)
3) Get back to church on a regular basis
4) Take care of me 1st
5) Do what I can to cut back on costs/look at ways to increase income
6) Finish the Mini Marathon in May
7) Participate in some other 5k runs
These are just a few goals I have for now. I will add to the list as I come up with more ideas. I am looking forward to see what this year has to hold for me.