Wednesday, January 02, 2013
This seems like the first time in my life that I feel like I only have to say, continue what I have been doing. I feel like I have made huge strides this past year in gaining control over my emotional eating. Also, I am consistently working out, so that when I do eat more calories than I intend to, I burn them off.
These are my goals for 2013
1. Lose an average of one pound a week to reach my goal weight by next New Year's Eve.
2. Continue walking and jogging with doing 60K steps per week.
3. Seriously plan to retire. I am so afraid to take this leap of faith that I will have enough money to live on since who knows what our economy is going to do. But I will take all the necessary steps to see if I can retire by this summer.
4. Plan a nice vacation to take after I retire. We have been thinking about buying an RV, or a 2nd home in Arizona so we can be snowbirds. So this is a pretty big decision.
5. Help my son and his girlfriend in their new business and try and get them on a strong financial footing.
6. Continue developing our YouTube website which can hopefully pay me a small retirement income.
7. Show up and be active here on Spark because it is the place and the people who help keep me accountable. Thank you Spark friends.