Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Goals and plans for 2013 - starting off with NJ Team Challenge of 13 lbs in 13 weeks.
Considering the gain that I've had this month - I'm counting on that challenge to be manageable. If it's not - I'm in serious trouble.
I am working on regaining my fitness addiction - grasp that and I will be on track to a successful year.
In the meantime, while I'm working on the addiction :O I will:
1) Continue with Current Cardio Plan (minimum 360 a week w/lots of Zumba)
2) Continue Clean Eating - not difficult as long as I
3) avoid Trashy Treats
4) Eat Breakfast 5x a week - not my favorite but It's important
5) get 6 hours of sleep 5x a week - seriously? oh my goodness
6) No PM Foods - not really difficult for me
7) Plan my snacks - basically - stock up on healthy and then EAT THEM
8) Review and Re-Set Goals each evening for next day - Really want to implement this one
9) Rewards – Create a list and set levels - not easy for me -but it is fun to work on it.
10) 3 New Spark People Videos a week
11) Schedule Training sessions - Totally looking forward to this
11) Try a New Class at Gym - probably Spinning sinceI got a new bike
12) Master Jump Rope - 2012 was the Hula Hoop - this year gonna work on Cardio Skipping
Getting back the addiction and maintaining that seems to be crucial to my success so I may be re-aligning my plan often. 13 lbs right now is the priority.