Tuesday, January 01, 2013
1. What is your favorite way to shop? Online or in the actual store? In store.
2. What is your favorite store? Ross, Thrift, Hobby Lobby, Michaels.
3. What store do you buy the most things from? Thrift stores.
4. What is your favorite thing to shop for? Crafty stuff.
5. Do you usually pay with cash, credit, check, or debit? Debit.
6. Are you addicted to shopping? No.
7. Are you in major debt because of shopping? Nope.
8. How often do you go to the mall? Eh, our mall isn't that great, maybe once a month (and that's usually to the movies.
9. What is the last thing you bought? 2 pair of scissors (Dollar Tree).
10. What store was it from? Just said.
11. Who is your favorite person to shop for? Niece, Nephew, Sis, Mom.
12. Would you ever buy clothes at walmart? I have.
13. Do you own a pair of shoes that cost more than 200 dollars? No.
14. Do you ever use coupons? I tend to forget.
15. Do you buy most of your clothes on clearance? How did you know, lol.
16. Have you ever shopped till you dropped? Yeah.
17. Do you ever try things on at the store? Yes, why waste the time & gas to bring it home and have to take it back.. takes 30 sec to try on in store.
18. Do you make your husband/boyfriend hold your purse? Only if I need to tie my shoe & the store doesn't have carts.
19. Who is your favorite person to go shopping with? Mom.
20. Do you choose paper or plastic? Do stores give you a choice anymore?
21. Do you use a cart, a basket, or nothing? cart, or nothing.
22. When you check out is the total always more or less than you thought? I'm usually pretty close.
23. Are you an impulse shopper? Not really.
24. Do you always buy the candy that they sell next to the registers? Never.
25. If you had to pick one shopping or chocolate which one would you pick? I'm not a big fan of chocolate, so...