2012 was a great year. That was the year I found Spark People.
Exercise and healthy eating became more a part of my life than at any point before this.
I read articles, tracked, and spun the wheel for a streak in 2012 of 259 days. It seems I am learning to be consistent.
(When I first read about Spark streaks I thought back to the streakers of the early 70's - only those streaks were made without clothes. : )
Another spark streak I am proud of is the 36 weeks in 2012 that I exercised for at least 200 minutes per week. I want to do this streak in 2013 and I would really like to do the 52 weeks.
Wouldn't that be some streak?
-Nordic pole walking is my favourite cardio.
- SP videos have some great ideas for strength training.
-Also stretching for flexibility.
So my goals for 2013 are...
1. To continue the streaks I have started
2. To lose another 30+ lbs in 2013
3. To enjoy life by being positive
4. To continue exploring hiking trails around NS. ( I want to try 3 new trails this year.)
5. To continue following the Spark Coach program - consistancy & motivation section.
Have fun, support and encourage others, keep close to God, and live in a healthy, fit body.
I am looking forward with a smile.
I hope everyone has a great year ahead.