Tuesday, January 01, 2013
I am not really one to set diet and fitness goals for a year. I am still working on figuring out how to drop the last of this weight and maintain it but I feel I should come up with something so here is goes.
1. Read more, at least 1 book a month. The hubby and I bought a Kindle Fire for Christmas and I would like to get my money's worth.
2. Bike more, when spring and summer arrives. I am hoping that most of this will be with the hubby and the DD.
3. I would like to run 3-4 5K's this summer, after I move to the next age bracket of course. I have realized I do not have a runners body but that does not mean that I can't run for fun and for charity.
n4. Find balance with my cardio and Not get back into the Chronic Cardio trap that I was in last year. More is NOT better for me.
5. Like everyone else, spend less. I will try to have mindful spending.
6. Tell the hubby that I love him each day. Saw the movie This is 40 and there was a line in the movie that I loved. "You are my most favorite person in the world" and my hubby is mine and I need to show and tell him that everyday.
So those are some things that I plan on trying to do in 2013.
Oh, I forgot one major thing.
7. Try to see food as a fuel and not the enemy, thus eat more. This is a MAJOR issue for me.