Tuesday, January 01, 2013
It's a new year and I finally feel as though I have pushed through the most difficult stages of my life. Leaving 2012, I can look back and truly feel grateful for where I've been and how far I have come.
1. I helped my father pass away with dignity and love.
2. I pulled myself out of unemployment & re-established myself in a solid full time career.
3. I endured living on a property in Santa Barbara that I was managing, (this was a true test of character) until I was able to move off-site.
4. My husband and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary in Maui (where we were married).
5. I received a substantial raise.
6. I bought my dream home & was able to move back to Ventura.
7. I can now afford to pursue my dreams as a photographer & motivational speaker.
With all of that behind me, I am finally able to breathe again & am now opening myself up to my true potential. There were some bleak spots in that story - I wasn't sure how it was going to unfold. But with every opportunity that was presented to us in the past year, I give so much thanks for the potential to be everything that I want to be.
Now to move on to a stronger, thinner, healther version of how I feel right this minute...
Happy New Year everyone! Here's to a healthy, prosperous, joyful life ahead!!!