Making a comeback from my set back
Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Confession time: I have gained 12 lbs. That is just crazy and I cannot believe I did this to myself.
How I did it:
1. I took a 2 month break from working out
2. I was out of town for a one month clinical rotation and took advantage of the free hospital food and sweets and donuts and chips and soda....it was not pretty. I was eating alot of beige foods.
3. I managed to lose a couple of pounds before christmas break, but then I gained those back and then some.
1. workout 30 mins/day for 6 days a week
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables
3. Eat less processed food
4. no sweets or chips
5. no eating out
I really would like to get to 119 lbs. this year. I have been on my weight loss journey for 2 years now and I want to reach the maintenance stage. Once there I will join a gym to keep fitness exciting and be strict with my eating 6 days a week with one cheat day.
Pray for me please