Tuesday, January 01, 2013
I am claiming 2013 as my year. This is the year that I will actually complete my goals for the year instead of berating myself come next January 1.
Heath and FItness:
1. I will reach my goal weight this year. I have 80 lbs to lose, and that is doable in one year. I will accomplish this by tracking my calories here on Spark, aiming for 1100 to 1500 calories daily with 30-40% protien, 50% carb, and 10-20% fat, 1200 mg calcium, and 25-35 gm of fiber.
2. To help increase my fitness level and lose weight I will commit to cardio exercise at least 30 minutes per day, 10,000 steps per day, and at least 30 minutes of strength training twice a week
1. I will read the Bible or other inspirational book daily and journal my reflections about what I've read.
2. I will start going back to church. If I work on Sunday, I will make it to Mass during the week.
1. I will be a better steward of my resources -- less spending on junk food and eating out, fewer spur of the moment purchases when at WalMart or the bookstore.
2. I will aim to save at least $50 per paycheck while at the same time using Dave Ramsey's snowball technique to pay down my debts
To keep myself accountable to my goals I plan to blog at least once a week on how I've done on each of them.