Tuesday, January 01, 2013
The new year brings about thought of resolutions. Resolutions are usually connected to weight. I am guilty of that too. I always say, I'm going to weigh 1XX by the end of the year. Or that I'm going to lose XX pounds before this date. Well, this year I want to broaden my resolutions. I want them to include some personal stuff that I want to work on. I am going to break down each of them in some different categories.
1. Stick to my nutrition goals.
2. Create reasonable monthly fitness goals. (i.e. exercise 10 minutes every day)
3. If I do number 1 and number 2, I should easily be able to reach my goal weight.
1. I have a coworker who annoys me so much that I usually take home the irritation. I am going to try to find a way to leave this at work.
1. Spend 5 minutes every day being grateful for what I have
2. Save money every week
3. Turn off all electronics at 8pm every night and spend more time with hubby.
4. Read one new book every month
(and another hope is that eventually I can underline or bold blog posts in SP in 2013.) haha