Tuesday, January 01, 2013
A time for new beginnings. I’m not going to waste my time on resolutions that I’ll never keep….I know myself too well. Instead, I’m going to start with some simple goals and keep improving on those goals.
1. Read wellness related books. I started “You on a diet”. I will read for at least 15 minutes per day.
2. Take time out for exercise every day. At least ten minutes, I have a dog now so it shouldn’t be so hard to take him for a walk.
3. Concentrate on reducing sugars. I know I eat too many!
4. Try not to focus too much on the scale.
5. Get more sleep in 2013! I will go to bed a half an hour earlier every night.
That is enough for now.
Here is too a successful new year…..Happy New Year everyone!