Monday, December 31, 2012
Today I didn't run, all the gates into the college I run at were locked. There were cops all along our neighborhood looking for someone, and it was too dark to run in a park. Tomorrow morning I'll try it again since I don't work until 3pm.
My New Years Resolution for 2012 was no soda: I believe I can now say SUCCESS!
For 2013 I've been debating my resolution[s], I want to make a lot, but I know I should focus on one because that usually works best.
1. Run 24 races (12 one miles, no more than 10 5ks, no less than 1 10k and 1 half), 3 of them must be scheduled events with people racing too.
2. Read "Utmost for His Highest" everyday.
3. Do a daily design related piece in a sketchbook or on computer each day.
4. Run 12 miles for every 12oz can of soda. Try a glass bottled Coke.
5. Consistently lose 4 pounds by the end of each month.