Monday, December 31, 2012
I have not written a blog for a long while but these last few days I have been going over what I want to do this coming year of 2013. That being said here are the goals I would like to accomplish.
1 To read my Bible and pray daily
2. To memorize a verse of scripture a week
3. To lose at least 1 ½ pounds a week
4. To exercise at least 15 minutes daily
5. To cook 1 new recipe at least every other week
6. To talk to or visit my own children and grandchildren at least twice a week and pray for them daily
7. To call or write to my siblings once a month
8. To practice my sign language 2 or 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes each time
I do alot of this now but want to add the rest to my life. Expecially communicating to my siblings.
I used to be in one a few years ago and I think I need the accountability again.
I will also be praying for all of you my dear sparkfriends.