My 2013 Goals
Monday, December 31, 2012
My goals for 2013:
1. Continue to eat healthy…..for me that means limiting white sugars and white flours and staying within a good calorie range.
2. Continue to make exercise a priority
3. Work on getting debts paid off this year (we have a great plan in place….just have to see it throughthis year)
4. Work on my self image……I would like to get to a point that I am happy with the way I was made and not compare myself to others which leads me to unhappiness
5. I would like to lose at least 30 pounds this next year.
6. I would like to participate in at least 5 events this year, so far I have 4 lined up…….March with my cousin in a St. Patricks Day event, June will be a half marathon with a friend, August is Portland to Coast and December is the Reindeer Run. I just need to find one more.
7. I would like to continue growing closer to God in my prayer and reading my bible and possibly find a church family.
8. Finish at least one of my many projects that I have started but havent finished.