Monday, December 31, 2012
These will be my resolutions for 2013.
I resolve to:
1) love myself each and every day with all my flaws and all my beauty.
2) allow others to be themselves.
3) see the positive aspects of every situation
4) express appreciation daily
5) tell the inner judge to go away
6) forgive myself and others
7) meditate 15 minutes per day
8) spend as much time with Mother Nature as possible
9) shut down the computer, turn off my phone and connect with my loved ones for quality time each and every day
10) live and let live
Now these are some resolutions to make real changes in your life. Here is the original article. www.mindbodygreen.com/0-