Monday, December 31, 2012
I had company over this morning which disrupted my plans to walk the dog's little feet off. We did cover 9.5 miles today, which isn't bad at all. I also got back to my jumping jacks. I will do them in sets of 55 this week, then increase to sets of 60 next week. They definitely get my heart rate up!
I am spending New Year's Eve with with Cooper and a good book. That is just the way I like it. We will probably go to bed early tonight. I did get some sparkling grape juice... and yes I logged it in my nutrition tracker.
So, what are my goals for 2013?
1. Be able to load and unload my kayak without assistance.
2. Be able to do 100 jumping jacks without stopping.
3. Run at least 2 5ks. (I have yet to run a complete 5k)
4. Train for a sprint triathlon.
5. Reach my dream weight of 160 pounds.
6. Get my body fat percentage below 30%.
7. Complete the Walk Across America route (and start over again!)
8. Go snowshoeing and/or skiing while there is snow, then kayaking in the Spring.
9. Encourage my younger nieces to stay active.
10. Save, save, save for my trip with my eldest niece in 2014.'
All very doable. I just have to stick with my workout routine and healthy eating habits to achieve the weight loss goal, and concentrate on my swimming and biking especially for the triathlon training. Should be a fun, active, healthy year!