Day 1 'til 2013 - Ready or Not, Here I Come
Monday, December 31, 2012
I still can't believe in less that 5 hours it'll be 2013. I finally posted my 2013 goals on the BL team thread, but I will restate them here for accountability. I chose realistic, attainable goals that will help me stay on track with a well-rounded life.
My short-term goals (for this challenge):
1. Lose 2 lbs/wk for the remainder of this challenge (weeks 4-10)
2. Track food on SP 5 days/wk but shoot for every day.
3. Strength train 2 days/wk or more, Do cardio 4 days/wk or more
My goals for the remainder of 2013 (the above goals plus...):
1. Fit back into ALL my clothes
2. Lose 1-2 lbs/wk until I reach a healthy BMI
3. Run 4 5ks, 2 10ks, and 2 Half Marathons.
4. Eliminate credit card debt
5. Read through the Bible
6. Speak more positively at home
What worked for me the first half of 2012 was starting BFFM to change how I ate and running regularly until we went on vacation in June. For the second half of 2012 there wasn't much that worked as I floundered and lost focus until I got dedicated on here in late October. So I will stay on here and track and stay focused. I will also remember that there's more to life than watching my food. My ultimate goal is to honor God in all I do.
P.S. This blog will turn into my official online journal for the remainder of the Winter BL challenge to track my progress.