Monday, December 31, 2012
Welcome to December, my favorite month of the year! Christmas season makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It is not about the gifts, lights, parties, food and merriment, but rather the reason for the season. Share your love and embrace God's love this month. This is a "good" thing! This month I'll be sharing God related material. Some will be serious, some will be church related, some will be laughable and some will be delectable. Please come daily to enjoy and share with your friends!
I thought I might wait until New Year's Day before posting my resolutions, but then thought better of it. They are not in any special order. So here they are.
1) I will "not" procrastinate so much. lol
2) I will actively spend more time with and for God.
3) I will be more forgiving (especially with family).
4) I will choose to be more physically active. (I'm going to join a team or club for something that will keep me moving.)
5) I will be deliberate when grocery shopping to have lots of "healthy" style snacks and meals for home and work.
6) I will be a better friend.
7) I will love unconditionally.
Hugs & hugs ... I wouldn't want you to be lopsided. lol Merry Christmas-after and great joy to all!