In few hours New Year will begin. I'm not a huge fan of making New Year's resolutions, but I already feel that coming year will be amazing. I'm full of hope and belief in my strength, goals and changes that are in front of me.
What goals do I have? There are few of them, i. a. : I want to:
+ become more aware of my inner mind (it sounds spooky, but I don't know how to express it better in English)
+ learn German and improve my Spanish
+ find a full time job (I love my current one, but it's a part-time only)
And the most important and connected to SparkPeople: weight 85 kg (188 lbs) by July 1, 2013.
It means that I have to lose 27 kg (60 pounds). Sounds crazy? Maybe, but I strongly believe that's doable and I plan to reach this goal!
- exercise regularly (I bought today a special fitness program and I'm after my first day)
- do something more: walking, trying new activities
- eat regularly: 4-5 times a day, no latter than 7 pm
- eat at least 3 portions of veggies and fruit daily
- drink at least 6 cups of water daily
- smile more
- write regularly to check goals
- love my body (take more care about it)
- visit a professional dietician ,
- give myself rewards for completing each steps.
And my steps look like this:
- 105 kg (232 lbs) and 1 full push up by 1.02
- 100 kg (221 lbs) and 2 full push ups by 1.03
- 95 kg (210 lbs) and 3 full push ups by 1.04
- 90 kg (199 lbs) and 4 full push ups by 1.05
- 85 kg (188 lbs) and 5 full push ups by 1.07
That would be all for my goals. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
And in meantime, I wish you all: HAPPY NEW YEAR! May all your dreams come true!