Thank you SP friends - you have been wonderful support through 2012!
Here we go!!! 2013
* Morning “soft” MILE – Run/Calisthenics M-F Minimum (This one is hard for me because I can’t get to bed early enough, I’ll continue to work on it.)
* Run 10 miles/week (up from 8) 3x’s per week
* Weight Training T & Thu 30Min or Class – Free Weights!!
* Sunday morning SPIN CLASS - Love this!!! Great leader AND it fits with Sunday morning sleeping in and church!
* Add evening exercise Video to exceed 10k steps/day. Desk Job really STILL working against this one. Re-Setting morning and afternoon calendar reminders to get up away from my desk to walk and stretch (yep I deleted it previously)
* Joined January Jump Start Team – Very EXCITED, this is a great starter team! http://www.sparkpeople.com/mys
?gid=54344 from SparkPeople.com.
* TRACK nutrition daily – back to stronger basics
* Morning Green Smoothie & Soygurt M-F (My body now needs this, without it all h*ll breaks loose! And I love them!
* Increase Green Tea to several times per day/Keep coffee to one cup min/day
* Log Nutrition/Exercise
* One new healthy recipe per week, incorporating one new food each week. (meat, fruit, vegetable, grain, etc)
* Lose 2#’s/week min – weight in Fridays
* Maintain Yoga Thursdays
* Increase consistent work outs while traveling. SIGNED up for drop in classes, one per trip plus running.
* Start travel plan for January - June
* * Let go of stress, what is outside my control and needless worries about tomorrow – Mathew 6:34
Reward for a successful month: Massage at WarmSprings Spa
Remember you can do anything you set your mind to.
Commit to it. One tiny step at a time to live healthier physically and mentally!!
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.•♥ Kelly ♥•¸ .
Sweet Success!! Goals & Planning are everything to reach your dream!
Don’t be a gingerbread woman, be a ROCKSTAR!
I’m that person…Apologizing right up front!