Monday, December 31, 2012
This is a traditionally a time to reflect back on the last year - the good and the bad. We can rejoice in the good and hopefully learn and grow from the bad.
A few highlights from 2012:
- walking the 5K for charity
- our 25th wedding anniversary
- going to Holland to visit my mom and family, with DD being there as well for part of our stay
- DD visiting us in Colorado late summer
I am grateful for:
- my wonderful husband of 25 years
- being able to live in 2 wonderful places - Colorado in the summer and Mexico he rest of the year.
- my family and friends (old and new)
- Skype! to keep in touch with far flung family
- my health
- my spark buddies!! You guys keep me on track :)
Happy New Year!