Monday, December 31, 2012
Below are my goals for the upcoming year. I made 12 because I hope to add one a month until I have all 12 incorporated as part of my routine. So, for the month of January I will start the year with weighing weekly & taking my body measurements every month. I thought since this was already pretty much a habit it would be a good one to set me up for success.
1. Slow down and eat mindfully.
2. Eat 5 fruit & veggies per day.
3. Take my body measurements every month & weigh weekly.
4. Establish a reward system for every 5 pounds I lose. The reward will not be food related.
5. Exercise 5 days/week.
6. Eat healthy at least 85% of the time.
7. Track calories and fitness minutes/miles daily.
8. Daily Bible study
9. Memorize one scripture per week.
10. Plan meals in advance
11. Pack meals, snacks, and gym bag at night for the next day.
12. Drink 8 cups of water daily.