Will it's time to make my list. Been working on deciding what my goals or going to be for over a week. Even went through and read some of the sparkpeople articles about goals.
1) I'm going to weigh in every Monday morning.
2) I will track my food on the sparkpeople food tracker. I'll write down what I'm eating while out and about. Then I'll come home or get to a computer to log everything I wrote down. I also plain to try out the pre planned spark meals.
3) I will use the gym at school. If I'm taking a taxi home, and I don't have an appointment to get to I will make sure to use the gym. I planed to do at least 30 minutes each time.
4) Every time I go down a size I will get ride of my bigger clothes. Either by resizing, sealing, using for projects, or giving away. With the previous bigger size gone I have no excuse to not keep at it.
5) I will clean my house for 10-30 minutes each day. School may be hectic, but I can fine the time to clean and exercise if I don't waste my time online.
6) I will track all my exercise on the sparkpeople exercise tracker. That way I can see what exercises I did and be able to know if I liked it well enough to do again.
7) I will use my home equipment each week. Including my Wii exercise games. Such as Wii fit, Zumba 2, and Wii Sports. (My friend just got a wii and got Mario tennis)
8) I will reward myself with something nice every time I lose 5lbs. And the nice thing is not going to be food. Maybe a shopping trip to the thrift store or Time Bomb.
9) I will try to meet my goal weight of 150, but will be satisfied with anything under 175. This weight took years to get on my body it may take more then a year to get ride of.
10) I will find more time to get my D.I.Y. projects done.
11) I will plain an AWESOME WEDDING!! And get married to the best guy I could of asked for. Which, also means I will finish writing up my vows.
12) I will do awesome on my school work. This last term I got a 4.0 GPA so I know I can do this. I want a 3.5 each term, but a 3.0 will do fine as well. Anything under a 3.0 is not acceptable.
13) I will weigh and measure my food. I will try my best to get the correct portion at restaurants, parties, and celebrations. Everything else I eat and prepare needs to be measured or weighed. Plus I can take half of any restaurant meal home if I ask for a box when my meal arrives.
14) I'm going to purchase an entire year of Spark Coach when my check comes in. That way I can have my own version of a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost.
15) I'm going to get through my therapy and become a better calmer person. I will get over this problems I have do to the way I was raised and my Bipolar. I also am going to keep up on my meds.
16) I'm going to measure my self at least once a month. If I'm able to I will measure myself twice a month.
That's pretty much it. I'm glad I was able to be very precise with each goal. Plus, I have goals that help with other longer term goals. Like my reward after 5 lbs is going to help me get to my goal weight. But, to get the reward I have to be weighing in weekly to know how much I have lost.