You may know already, but when I woke up on Wednesday, 12.26.12, I had a new goal in mind and I immediately made a plan on how I was going to achieve my goal.
1. Better eating, which includes weighing and measuring portions.
2. Food Tracker, which is my worst area - I don't know why I hate that thing.
3. Exercise, 1 mile walks and water aerobics/gym machines everyday
4. If the weather was not right for the outdoor pool, floor aerobics in place of.
5. 8 to 10 8-oz glasses of water daily.
6. Spark every day
7. Weigh every Monday morning
8. Blog every Monday with an update (Accountability)
9. Goal date is May 21, 2013
10. Goal weight on that date 185.
11. Goal loss, 38 pounds on top of the other 50 I've already lost and gained about 15 back.
12. Be determined to have my determination working at all times.
I started my journey instantly. When I weighed on Wednesday I was at 223.4. This morning I was at 222. A little over a pound, but I'll take it. So I am off to a good start and my plan is working. Only thing left to do is keep going.
Seems like my determination is working just right and I am learning more things every day, so I'm happy.
I'm wishing myself, and all my SparkFriends working on their journeys, SparklingSuccess on reaching their goals with ease, determination, love, understanding, and most of all, forgiveness.