Monday, December 31, 2012
I love new beginnings…
I'm starting the new year with a clean slate. I've developed a lot of healthy habits over the past year, and 2013 is the time to put them all to good use. Tomorrow morning I'm going to weigh in and take measurements, and we'll see how far I can get!
I'm going to take 2013 a week at a time, but for today I'm focusing on the big picture:
THIS YEAR, I RESOLVE TO BE THE HAPPIEST, HEALTHIEST PERSON I CAN BE.
To accomplish that, I will:
* Put in a minimum of 1,000 fitness minutes each month (approx. 30 minutes each day)
* Eat as cleanly as possible; consistently track what I eat and stay within my calorie range
* Run more; make running dates with friends to keep it fun and challenging; put aside $1 for every mile I run to put toward something fun; train for a half or two
* Spend as much quality time with DH and DD as possible; plan fun, low-cost activities
* Be present; whether I’m at work or at home, I need to focus on the tasks at hand