New Years Eve!!!!!!
Monday, December 31, 2012
2012 was a great year with many ups and downs. There were times that I thought life was going to swallow me up but I managed to pull myself up and get out of the hole. Each one of you are completely capable of doing the same thing. It is the hole that causes us to make poor decisions that we completely regret for days - and often times it completely derails our hard work. DO NOT LET IT CONSUME YOU - AVOID THE HOLE!!!!
It is my passion to help others understand the importance of physical fitness, healthy eating, and mental clarity. When these three items are in harmonious balance the scale will move. Let me be your muse to achieve that success. It is your drive, commitment, and desire that pushes me everyday. I hope that you will be there to push me as much as I want to inspire you.
My Fitness/Health Goals for 2013:
1. 1/1 - Starting Beach Body 21 Day Ultimate Reset.
2. 1/22 - Starting Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior
3. 1/1 - No more eating crap food that does not fuel my body
4. 1/1 - Committing to Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Push Challenge
5. Inspire one person per day to eliminate processed foods that damage the body and mind
6. Check in daily with my family who have decided to take on my New You Challenge....currently my sister and oldest nephew have accepted the challenge
7. Continue to understand Gluten Intolerance to help my husband condition improve
8. Complete the Warrior Dash in under an hour
9. Run 3 5K's
10. Train for a half marathon - later part of 2013
11. Fit into a little black dress for my 40th Birthday
12. Be mentally positive - stand up and fight for yourself - You are not the door mat!
13. Conquer the scale !!!!!!
If you are ready to RAWK 2013, tell me what your goals are! We are here so lets hold each other accountable!!!!!!