Monday, December 31, 2012
To keep my accountable, earn Spark Points, Be Active and stick to the program, I have joined some Challenges.
1) Jump Start the New Year with a Fitness challenge by Couch Nicole.
2) Calorie Differential by the By the Numbers Team
3) WII weekly challenge.
4) 10,000 steps by the FITBIT UNITED team.
5) 100 days to a new you challenge.
It will all work together. The 10 minute jump start activites and the WII challege, will help me have a calorie deficit for that challenge and make my 10,000 steps. 100 days gives me a time frame. Checking in will give me Spark Points.
To reiterate, my three goals for the new year, which helps in THE BIG GOAL OF Weight loss by my next birthday:
1) track and stay within my calorie range. Stick with the food program.
2) 10,000 steps, 10 active fun cardio a day, plus my treadmilling, and 10 minutes strength training.
3) Have a life; be accountable to Spark, Scrapbook, organize and clean, be an active mom.. do something besides sit on the couch and become one with the furniture.