Monday, December 31, 2012
2012 wasn't a bad year. I ditched soda, and got back on the wagon about working on my health. With the help of medication, my A1C has improved, as well as my cholesterol and triglycerides, and I'm lighter than when I started.
That said, I still have a LONG way to go. And since I'm ending the year a bit frustrated, I'm trying to set goals I know I can meet, that will help me to my bigger goals. What I did last year didn't work, so let's try something different.
For the first three months of 2013:
1. I will log onto Spark People at least 80 of 90 days.
2. I will weigh myself at least 12 times (once per week average) and record it on SP.
3. I will track my food intake at least 80 of 90 days.
4. I will track taking my medication 6 out of 7 days per week.
5. I will drink 80 oz OR MORE of water at least 80 of 90 days.
I know I can do these things. It is ENTIRELY within my control. Somehow, losing weight doesn't seem to be entirely within my control, but we will get there.