New Year's Eve Reflection ~ 20 Questions
Monday, December 31, 2012
20 Questions for a New Year’s Eve Reflection ~ this will be worked on throughout the day today ...
1. What was the best thing that happened this past year?
2. What was the most challenging thing that happened?
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Having my daughter join me in the Color Me Rad 5k
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
5. Pick three words to describe 2012:
6. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2012—don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you.
7. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe their 2012—again, without asking.
8. What were the best books you read this year?
Wild by Cheryl Strayed
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
my husband ~ we celebrated our 25th anniversary
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
Doing the Dirty Dash 5K
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
15. What was the most enjoyable part of your work (both professionally and at home)?
16. What was the most challenging part of your work (both professionally and at home)?
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
Watching too much TV
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
19. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2012 for you.