It's a New Year, be a NEW YOU!
Monday, December 31, 2012
525,600 brand new minutes await you - the 2013 you!!
1. Have a positive attitude.
2. Love yourself! You are special, unique, one of a kind. Take some time every day for you.
3. Get involved.
4. Eat sensibly.
5. Write down your food, minutes of exercise, and your feelings at the time.
6. Drink, drink, drink - water, that is! Preferably 6-8 glasses each day.
7. Walk tall and smile more - you'll look 10 years younger!
8. Make a genuine effort to stay in close touch with family and friends.
9. Find time to be kind and thoughtful. Give a compliment (it could provide someone with a badly needed lift).
10. Be a caring, sharing Spark pal.
Thank you to all my SparkFriends who have stuck with me through this year and who will hopefully remain active SparkFriends through all the coming years.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
You guys are the