Monday, December 31, 2012
Protein: 40 grams
egg white, fresh, 2 large
1/2 tsp. creme of tartar
1/2 tsp. salt
One ice cute
3/4 Cup water
Nonfat dry milk powder, 23g or 1/3 c=8 oz milk, 2 serving
Designer Whey Protein - 100 Good for you Calories 100% Whey Protein 23 grams or 1/3 c = 8 oz milk, 1 serving
1. Two egg whites to which you add 1/2 tsp. creme of tartar and 1/2 tsp. salt. Whip to meringue.
2. While the meringue is beating, put an ice cube into a mixer and add 3/4 cup of water. Turn on the blender fast speed. Add 1/2 cup of Equal and one cup of nonfat milk powder. Let the two mixtures beat until the meringue is stiff.
3. Pour beaten up Equal, water and milk power into the mixer bowl which is still beating the meringue.
4. Mix until the frothy mixture won't froth up any more.
5. Spoon frothy mixture into cups and freeze.