Goals and planning and research....oh my!
Sunday, December 30, 2012
It's that time of year. I am working very hard to set up my goals for the new year. I don't believe in resolutions, as I've stated before. I do believe in goals, because they can be met. So here are my goals for 2013:
1. To reach my weight loss goal (30 more lbs.) by August 23.
2. To reach my interim weight loss goal to 138 lbs. by April 1.
3. To add one additional intense cardio workout weekly.
4. To add weight training back into my workout schedule 2-3 times per week.
5. To add flexibility training at least one time per week.
6. To come up with a workable schedule to reduce debt incurred for our former business and while I was out of work.
7. Continue to learn at my new job and provide value to my organization and team.
Other than that, I will continue to do all the things I'm already doing to be successful.
This may sound like a lot, but it really isn't as the exercise goals are all related. I've figured out the when and what and how. Now I will be putting all of this into action the week of January 7th. I'm excited to see how it will work out and will post monthly updates as to how things are going. Please wish me luck! I wish you the same!