Sunday, December 30, 2012
For today and on...
I read a blog with a list for upcoming year and I started to read it - but I know that making a list of things to do for a whole year is maybe not sensible. Still - I found a text about how important goalsetting is...but for me it is a double-edged sword. I get easily obsessed with goals, and my on-off personality awakens. But without goals I tend to overeat or eat between meals whoch mostly leads to a binge.
But if I look at my life one year from now what would have happened?
1. I walk freely as long as I want. I donīt know if that would be result of a big wieghtloss but it is really worth trying.
2. My sleepapnea is gone (that is just a question about weight-loss.
3. I have participated in Nanowrimo and made it through.... I have an idea that I want to write ten minutes a day for a while.
4. I have done my songwriter course at the university successfully and I have practised a lot with the ukulele to accompany all the songs I write...
5. I have returned to the good habit of baking my own breakfast bread - I will schedule it once a month although I am unsure if that will be enough.
6. I have logged in to Spark People about 90% of all days and like what I am doing there.
7. I am planning my meals one week ahead - either through buying those grocery bags or doing it myself.
8. I pay my bills the 25th every month.
9. I have gotten a scholarship to work with youth, theatre and film for 20 % and six months and have raised the trafiic and interest for our theatre which means our summer shows are 80-90% booked.
10. I have assignments as a lecturer/stand-up comedian regurlarly.
11. My daugther moved to me during summer as she starts highschool in autumn.
12. I get at least seven hours of sleep every night and go to bed fairly early.
13. I have established great routines to keep my house reasonable tidy.
14. I save a little money every month.