Goals for 2013
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Winter Challenge short term goals
1. Make my first 10% weight loss goal. (about 9 more pounds)
2. Eat veggies at lunch time
3. Make the Fit Bit leader boards for the number of steps in a month.
4. Make weight training more of a priority. Start with 2 days a week. Even if I only do it for 10 minutes it's a start and my body will thank me.
Long term goals for 2013 - Theme consistency and organization
1. Track my food all the time. Even if I don't stay in my calorie goals, know what I am eating.
2. Increase my fitness levels so that I can go on an all day hike in the mountains near here.
3. Get my desk and home more organized. If I am more on top of everything in my life, I will have less stress and be better prepared. This will spill over into my health as I will be able to plan meals better and have more time to exercise.
4. Make time first thing in the morning to exercise. Even if I only stretch, I will feel better all day long.