2013 has brought the end of my weight loss within sight. I can't believe I'm 3 months ahead of my original goal. I have decided to make quarterly goals for this year and try to keep them reasonable. So with that in mind here I go:
1. To lose 0.5# a week
*1. Put all Christmas decorations away by January 15.
*2. Put Valentine's decorations up by February 1.
*3. Put snowman and Valentine's decorations away by February 20.
*4. Put Easter decorations up by March 1.
Maintain the deep cleaning done for Christmas by:
1. Vacuum 2X a week.
2. Swiffer wet and dry weekly.
3. Dust weekly.
4. Mop in the first week of each month.
5. Clean mirrors, glass doors, picture frames and inside windows monthly.
1. Drink at least 64 ounces of water daily.
2. Stay in calorie range daily.
3. Stay in range on protein, fiber and carbs 75 % of days.
1. 10 minutes cardio 3X a week
2. 20 minutes strength training 3X a week
3. 15 wall push up, 15 crunches or walk in place at each commercial break when watching TV.
1. Keep up with Through the Bible in a year reading.
2. Attend a Church service weekly.
3. Attend a Bible study weekly.
Just for me
1. Do one thing a week for my enjoyment. ( breakfast out, a movie, scrapbook day, a walk in the woods, a scenic drive)
2. A scrapbook page a week using material from my scrapbook calendar.
Wish me luck!