Well... now that the Dreaded (for me Fantastic) Christmas week is over! We only have NYE to worry about and then its back to reality for me and back to work again!
First of a 2 part blog is the Reviewing of my week 2 Goals Second part will be the week 3 goals!
Note to self: I am really enjoing doing weekly goals instead of longer ones it really helps me work on smaller things then worry about long term and goals i struggle with one week can be carried into the next one!
WEEK 2 GOALS:
1. Post a 1lb Weight loss during xmas to show everyone you can loose weight easily during xmas! (On BL WEIGHIN Dec 27)
- YES I DID! I lost 5 lbs this week on the BL weighin dec 27! WAHOO!!! You really can loose weight during xmas week! The problem for most is the bad choices they make, the lack of MINDFULL EATING and the Letting loose with knowledge that they can get back on track after! There is no Off day allowed for me! even if i did go a few tiny cals over on xmas day! Everything else was as good as can be!
2. Have a healthy Christmas Dinner (600kcal, 60net carbs)
- Yes as best as I could do! Had low fat ham for my protein, Mashed Potatoes for Startch and Tossed Spring Mix with light dressing and Grilled Veggies to make up my veg portion! The only place i had a bit much was the desserts! The Sugarfree Lowfat Cherry Cheesecakes were good!
3. Stick to only 6oz of wine and keep it to the main meal only! (On CHRISTMAS DAY)
- DONE! had a diet pepsi afterwards and before meal had a Pumpkin Chai Tea Bag Latte (made with David's Tea)!
4. Keep Sunday and Thursdays Meal out with Friends in check and Post what I had with a Pic /Blog here Tell everyone how you kept it in check/Nearly on plan and limit yourself to only 1 alcoholic drink per dinner (Clear Booze Only)
- Pics of both meals were posted to my Facebook but ill post here too.... Sundays meal was over in the kcals but didnt do to badly for Blood Sugars! kept it to 1 wine glass per meal!
Picture of Thursdays Mongolian BBQ Dinner
You pick the toppings and meats and noodles and sauces and fill the bowl then hand it to the chef and he will grill it on the stone grill in water for you. Kept to mostly veggies and a little sauce! added a small handfull of ramen noodles since i needed some carbs! I skipped the free Rice but caved and had the tiny soup that came with! Veggie beef! Yumm!
Picture of Sundays Meal at Rouge Kitchen and Wetbar Gastown
Wild Mushroom Pesto Capellini with Chirizo!!! Yumm!
So overall wasn't too bad this week! I kept it under wraps as best as I could for being Xmas week! And now on to Week 3!