Friday, December 28, 2012
Where to begin with the 2013 goals..... instead of weight or BMI goals, I'm going to set my activity goals which I can meet each week and eventually put me in great shape -- body and mind.
* Exercise cardio at least 3x a week for 30 min.
* Weight training 3x week minimum 30 min.
* Eat healthy and incorporate raw foods. 5x fruits/veg a day minimum.
* Practice yoga 3x week.
Of course there needs to be a couple longer terms goals so I plan on entering at least two events this coming year. I know it doesn't sound like much and the events are rather short, but they are big goals for me since I've never done anything like this:
1) The Color Run™ 5k in June (my daughter's idea - God help me.)
2) STOMP Bicycle Adventure 30 Miles on Sept. 1 (I did the 20 miles in the past - lots of hills)
Maybe I'll do more, but these are my definite goals. I have been able to maintain fitness in the past, so getting back on track can be done. I'm so excited to get there too!