Making it public for myself...
Friday, December 28, 2012
Goal setting has not been one of my strengths and feels pressured and unnatural to me so I am moving out of my comfort zone with this post. Lol
I have been working at this consistently for 19 months. I have written a few things down, many of which I have done consistently and others have not. I still carry some fear of failure if I don't meet those goals so I am constantly battling the "perfectionism" syndrome or maybe it's that old record of "if you don't try, you won't fail" thing?!!? Whatever! I have done this, I can do this, I will do this, I am doing this!
1. Stay in cal range 1600 or under with the exception on one meal a week out
2. Yoga Class - 2 days a week
3. Walk or exercise video 3 days a week
4. Drink my eight glasses of water daily
5. Be thankful that my clothes still fit post holiday season - NSV
Waiting a few days to get on the scale to de-bloat. Holidays did not go with healthy codices and habits. Soooo close to goal before....and now working on those last 10 lbs and mastering maintainance.