Thursday, December 27, 2012
Yesterday we dropped of my sister and father at the airport, they are going to Australia to visit some friends of ours. I am so excited, but I am going to miss them SO MUCH! The rest of us (myself, my mother and three younger brothers) stayed in town by the Airport for the night and just arrived ome about an hour ago. And so the preparation day begins!
1) I did accomplish one task already! I sent out support letters for my missions trip to Australia this coming May! (Ironic that my sister and dad just left for there right?) I am so excited and need to raise several thousand dollars by Feb. 1!
2) Today, after dinner, my mother and I are sitting down and creating a meal plan, shopping plan and budget meals for the next two to three months once I get home! I am so excited about it! To be able to have a set plan, once that I can refer to! Shop for, budget with and so on! I can't wait! (Which reminds me, if you have any suggestions....PLEASE LET ME KNOW!)
3)The holidays were not my best as far as taking care of myself, lack of sleep, lack of water and lots of coffee are not a good combination! The meals were good. I portioned fine and saved my calories during the day for the evening meal. But I did not eat as healthy during the "snacking time" of the day as planned. But I am not letting myself get down, it's done and so I am moving on! No more fret and distress! Not letting myself do that again, but I am not letting it burden me either!
4) I, as I am sure MANY people have and setting some New Years GOALS! (Not resolutions...I feel like resolutions are easy to mess up and what not.)
1) To lose 79 pounds (why 79? I am not entirely sure, but when I see that number it motivates me! It makes me feel like I have to work, it's an odd number which means I have to push that much harder! Why not 81...honestly I don't know! But for whatever odd reason...79 makes me want to go work out!
2) Read!!! I plan on reading at least 6 books this year. Any kind. Long, short whatever intrigues me! I just want to read at least 6 books through out the year! I have a friend who reads 1 book every week...it's insane! But that is a point I want to get to so I am going to start this year but just reading some books through out the entire year!
Let the planning and prepping begin!