Setting goals for 2013
Thursday, December 27, 2012
2012 is almost gone, and it's time to start writing down my goals for 2013. Reflecting on the past year, a lot of things happened. I got married, I bought another car, I made some new friends, I lost some weight, the list goes on and on, but I don't want to bore you with all that.
There were good and bad moments from the year. I lost my father, but I know he is watching down on me and will protect me the best he can. So here is a starter list of my goals for 2013:
1. Write down weekly goals and do my best to meet those goals every week.
2. Become the healthiest I can in 2013, by eating right, exercising and taking care of my health.
3. Blog at least once a week about my successes and failures for the week so I know what I did well and what I can improve on.
4. Keep trying to start a family with my husband, yes I have gained a step-daughter, but we would like a child together. I will keep up with my doc appointments and keep trying.
5. Work hard at my job and try to get a raise.
These are just small goals for now, I will put more thought into each one and update with another blog before January 1st, I just wanted to get some quick thoughts out so I know what I have in mind for 2013.
Hope everyone had a great holiday!