As the year comes to a close it is time to reassess and think about the goals for the coming year.
Somethings were successful - I particated in 3 challenges, bought my first home and completed a little more than half of my 100 mini goal list. Others not so much, including not being able to get to 299lbs. by New Years. Still stuck above between 310-320. So the New Year will mean some more changes will need to be made to push harder and further.
Exercise needs to be a bigger priority in my life. But I also need to have a life and find a balance between work, school and my private life. Next years mini goal list will contain some of the things I missed this year including my 299 goal and some items I know I have been avoiding (like limiting or removing sugar/dairy and less Internet/TV time).
Change is good. Out with the old and in with the new. Here's the old 2012 Mini List separated into the completed and the not completed. I'm proud of how far I got but there is room for improvement. A new 2013 Mini Goal List will be posted soon. Hope everyone has a great 2013.
2012 Goals met:
1. Finish my 100 things list.
2. Walk for a min. of 30mins. a day for a week.
4. Drink 64 ounces of water every day for a week.
6. Finish packing for our move.
7. Visit a Museum.
8. Go to an Art Show.
9. Visit the Library.
10. Go back to college.
11. Visit the local Farmers Market.
12. Go Bowling.
15. Go to the Beach.
16. Find a new walking path.
17. Go for a walk with a friend.
18. Go Hiking.
19. Try a new recipe.
20. Cook with a vegetable I’ve never used before.(Bok Choy - yum)
21. Plant a container garden.
22. Get my office/craft room reorganized.
26. Clean up my flower garden.
27. Strength Exercise 10 minutes every day for 1 week
31. Have a date night.
32. Make one meatless dinner a week for a month.
33. Go to a concert.
34. Track all of my food for a week.
35. Track all of my food for two weeks.
43. Lose 1 pound
44. Goodbye 325's
45. Goodbye 320's
46. Goodbye 315's
51. Spark Burst exercise for 10mins every day for a week
52. Spark Burst exercise for 10mins every day for two weeks
53. Spark Burst exercise for 10mins every day for three weeks
55. Track exercise for a week
56. Track exercise for two weeks
59. Try a new healthy recipe
60. 1 piece of fresh fruit per day for a week
61. Use positive thinking
62. Finish a "To Do" list that you have started
64. Try a new fruit
65. Try a new vegetable
66. Plan the spring garden
67. Prep the garden for Winter
68. Shovel Snow
69. Rake leaves
70. Have a brunch with friends
74. Walk up stairs without getting winded
78. Get a new haircut
79. Focus on a difficult task and complete it. (completed HLC#1!!!)
80. Go on a night out with friends
81. Have a Backyard BBQ
82. Make fresh bread
83. Make pizza at home
85. Visit Salem Willows Park
88. Look at the stars/learn astronomy
90. Paint a room in our new house
92. Make a new friend
93. Accept a compliment
94. Get rid of clutter
96. Reconnect with an old friend
97. Take a road trip
100. Make a new list
Goals NOT MET:
3. Walk for a min. of 30mins. a day for a month.
5. Drink 64 ounces of water every day for a month.
13. Write in my SP Blog 3 times a week.
14. Go Swimming.
23. Finish my Family Tree Scrapbook.
24. Finish my Photo Scanning Project.
25. Finish my Vacation Scrapbook.
28. Strength Exercise 10 minutes every day for two weeks
29. Strength Exercise 10 minutes every day for three weeks
30. Strength Exercise 10 minutes a day for 4 weeks
36. Track all of my food for three weeks.
37. Track all of my food for four weeks.
38. Try Yoga.
39. Try Pilates.
40. Run for 1 min.
41. Run for 5 mins.
42. 8 freggies a day for a week
47. Goodbye 310's
48. Goodbye 305's
49. Goodbye 300's
50. Lose 30lbs! - reach 299lbs.
54. Spark Burst exercise for 10mins every day for one month
57. Track exercise for three weeks
58. Track exercise for one month
63. Clear the clutter
71. Buy a little black dress.
72. Shop in a regular clothing store.
73. Get a manicure / pedicure.
95. Pay off debt.
75. Paint a watercolor.
76. Meditate for 10 mins. a day for a week.
77. Meditate for 10 mins. a day for a month.
84. Go for a week without ordering take out for dinner.
86. Re -learn how to Sew.
87. Learn to Quilt.
91. Organize the kitchen.
98. Read 75 books this year.
99. Do all of these goals by the end of 2012.