December Goal Tracking - Update #3
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Hi, all. I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday filled with healthy choices, fun times with friends and family, and a heart filled with peace. Today is my first day online for several days and I have had the opportunity to tally up some of the holiday 'damage' - not entirely pretty, but not horrible either. We survived the inlaw visit and, as expected, there were some highs and lows from the trip. I was thankful that we made the choice to make the 6-hour drive home on Christmas eve so that we could enjoy a quiet holiday at home. Since I'm still riding on that wave of happiness (and the joy of my son being home for a few days!), I am opting not to rehash the negative aspects of the inlaw visit. I need to buckle down for the remainder of December and refocus on my goals.
With that in mind, below is my progress so far on my monthly goals.
Starting weight = 119.6
Starting BMI = 22.6
1) Get in a strength training session 3x per week (11/12)
2) Maintain 500 fitness minutes per week for a minimum of 2,000 for the month (3/4) - WEEK 1 = 523 MINUTES, WEEK 2 =500 MINUTES, WEEK 3 = 521 MINUTES
1) Drink no more than 3 diet sodas per week for a maximum of 13 this month (2/4) - I BLEW IT IN WEEK 3 WHERE I HAD 4.
2) Stay within daily calorie range 29 of 31 days (21/29) - THIS IS ANOTHER GOAL I CAN'T MEET. SO FAR I'VE MISSED BEING IN RANGE 4 DAYS FOR THE MONTH.
1) Post a blog at least weekly with goal progress (4/4)
2) Put at least $250 in savings after each of the 2 pay days this month for a total of $500 for December (1/2) - I GET PAID THIS FRIDAY, SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MEET THIS GOAL WITHOUT A PROBLEM.