Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Today is Christmas Day and:
1) I have tracked all meals.
2) I consumed 1,250 calories.
3) I worked out on the exercise bike and burned 320 calories.
4) I only ate 4 small pieces of chocolate even though there seems to be chocolate everywhere I turn and despite the fact that it is (or used to be?) by far my biggest Christmas food downfall.
5) I don't crave any unhealthy foods but instead I'm content, happy and full just by eating healthy foods and enjoying treats in moderation.
I can't believe this is me. I used to overeat so badly during the Holidays! I would eat an entire box of chocolate and still crave for more and skip working out altogether. I have changed. I'm still me, but I'm a better, healthier and stronger version of the person I used be. Seeing these changes in myself makes me so happy and keeps me motivated along this journey.
I hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas Day!